Increase Gym Memberships: Enhanced Listing Opportunities
- Published: Wednesday, 23 June 2010 18:14
Congratulations on taking the first step to increase exposure and sign ups at your fitness center. You will be able to:
- Add photos
- Write a detailed description
- Respond to reviews
- List amenities
- Explain why your gym is the best!
- Add operating hours
- Add contact information, include telephone number(s), email, and your web site address (great for SEO purposes!)
Be sure to add as much information as you can, and keep it up to date. That will enhance its standing on our website and keep the content fresh. Oh and it's 100% FREE! It takes just a few moments to get started, follow the steps below!
Create a FREE account - Step 1
Create an account by registering. This will allow you to log on and control the details of your gym. You will receive an e-mail (check your SPAM folder if you can not locate it) within a few minutes with a link in the body of the e-mail. If you were sent a letter with account details, skip to Step 3.
Find your gym and claim your listing - Step 2
1. Log on to our website using the account you created in step 1.
2. At our homepage (http://www.reviewagym.com) - enter the zip code your gym is located in to quickly find it. Select it from the list. Once at the gym's detail page, you will notice a 'Send Inquiry' button. Click on the button and let us know what your name is, your e-mail address, a contact phone number, and the best time to reach you. We will then phone you to verify you are the manager or owner of the gym. It's a 30 second verification, we'll then give you access to edit your listing. It is 100% FREE. We need to verify your identity to make sure no one receives access to your listing who shouldn't be representing the gym or club on your behalf. Our website is ad-supported and therefore we will not phone you to sell you anything!
If your gym is not listed on our website, we will need to add it first - add a gym.
Edit your gym listing - Step 3
Once you created an account, and claimed or added your gym to our website, we will grant you permission to edit the listing. This will enable you to add photos, descriptions, hours of operations, list amentites, and tell the world why this gym is better than others!
Follow the directions below to edit your gym listing:
- Make sure you are logged on to our website, if not click on 'My Account' on the top menu.
- Enter your login credentials when prompted.
- A new menu item will appear named 'Edit Gym Listing', click on this link.
- A new page will load, and show a list of gyms assoicated with your account that you may edit. To edit a gym listing, click the 'edit' link.
- A new page will load with that gym listing's details.
- Be sure to fill out all fields, the more information, the better the listing will rank.
- Once you've finished editing, click the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the page.
Please contact us should you have any questions or encounter difficulties.