Review Detail

Pennsylvania (PA) Gym & Fitness Ratings & Reviews
I really love this gym, it has everything you want. from a weightroom, cardio, classes, and yoga! the only thing that I would love to see happen is having the classes have a more flexable schedule, I know that the instructors cant be there 24/7 but it would be nice to have a couple more different times and days that are available to others with a hectic schedule. But overall, the staff and atmosphere is wonderful! everyones always happy and motivating. plus its cheaper then alot of other gyms around this area. Im so happy I joined this gym! Thank You for making an awsome place for us to come and workout and have fun!
Overall rating 

Atmosphere 

Cleanliness 

Crowded Factor 

Equipment Condition 

Facilities (Locker Rooms, Showers) 

Programs & Services (classes, daycare) 

Staff 

Overall Value 

Reviewed by Jenna October 07, 2010

Uno Fittness

I really love this gym, it has everything you want. from a weightroom, cardio, classes, and yoga! the only thing that I would love to see happen is having the classes have a more flexable schedule, I know that the instructors cant be there 24/7 but it would be nice to have a couple more different times and days that are available to others with a hectic schedule. But overall, the staff and atmosphere is wonderful! everyones always happy and motivating. plus its cheaper then alot of other gyms around this area. Im so happy I joined this gym! Thank You for making an awsome place for us to come and workout and have fun!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.