Endurance Fitness Ctr Downtown Hot
THIS GYM IS A SCAM
The personal training organization is a blatant scam. The gym itself is nice and reasonably priced, but DO NOT fall for the "complementary" fitness assessment. The following recounts my experience.
1. After the personal trainer wore me out physically, she led me into a room to strongly pressure me into signing up for personal training sessions. My girlfriend and I signed up for 6 months at $40 per month for 6 sessions total. We were told we would stop being charged after the 6 months.
2. In October, after the training ended, I noticed that I was charged an additional $40. I called and explained the situation and the trainer told me I needed to come in and sign something so the charges would stop. I told her that was ridiculous and that she hadn't mentioned it before.
3. In November, I was charged $40 a second time. I went in and reluctantly signed the paper.
4. In December, I was charged $40 a third time. I called and the trainer told me that the paper takes a month to go into effect.
5. In January, I was charged $40 a fourth time. So I wrote this review to guide the general consumer away from this obvious scam.