Congratulations on taking the first step to increase exposure and sign ups at your fitness center. You will be able to:
- Add contact information, include telephone number(s), email, and your web site address (great for SEO purposes!)
- Add photos and videos!
- List amenities and operating hours!
- Share gym passes and class schedules!
- Write a detailed description about your health club!
- Respond to reviews from users, this is good to thank reviews or address negative reviews!
- Explain why your gym is the best!
Be sure to add as much information as you can, and keep it up to date. That will enhance its standing on our website and keep the content fresh. Oh and it's 100% FREE! It takes just a few moments to get started, follow the steps below!
Create a FREE account - Step 1
Create an account by registering. This will allow you to log on and control the details of your gym. You will receive an e-mail (check your SPAM folder if you can not locate it) within a few minutes with a link in the body of the e-mail to confirm your new account, click that link to activate your account. If you were sent a letter with account details, skip to Step 3.
Find your gym and claim your listing - Step 2
1. Log on to our website using the account you created in step 1.
2. At our homepage (http://www.reviewagym.com) - enter the address and/or zip code your gym is located in to quickly find it.
- Click on its name from the list.
- Once at the gym's detail page, you will notice a 'Send Inquiry' button. Click on the button and fill out the form to let us know what your name is, your e-mail address, a contact phone number, and the best time to reach you.
- We will then phone you to verify you are the manager or owner of the gym. It's a 30 second verification, we'll then give you access to edit your listing. It is 100% FREE. We need to verify your identity to make sure no one receives access to your listing who shouldn't be representing the gym or club on your behalf. Our website is ad-supported and therefore we will not phone you to sell you anything!
- If your gym is NOT listed on our website, you will need to add it to our directory, to easily do that, click here. Once added, please claim it, following the instructions in step 2.
Edit your gym listing - Step 3
Once you created an account, and claimed or added your gym to our website, we will grant you permission to edit the listing. This will enable you to add photos, descriptions, hours of operations, list amenities, and tell the world why this gym is better than others!
Follow the directions below to edit your gym listing:
- Make sure you are logged on to our website, if not click on 'My Account' on the top menu.
- Enter your login credentials when prompted.
- A new menu item will appear named 'Edit Gym Listing', click on this link.
- A new page will load, and show a list of gyms associated with your account that you may edit. To edit a gym listing, click the gear icon. (See image below). And then on 'Edit Listing'.
- A new page will load with that gym listing's details.
- Be sure to fill out all fields, the more information, the better the listing will rank.
- Once you've finished editing, click the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the page.
For more information about fields and how to best prepare your listing, be sure to check out our listing checklist.
Add a Review Badge to Your Website - Step 4
We provide FREE review badges to add to your website so you can more easily ask your gym members to review your fitness club, and allow prospective members to read reviews about your health club. See a review badge below:
To obtain your review badge, just visit your gym listing page. You'll see the review badge appear on the right hand part of the screen with a link to grab the code. Click on 'Get this widget' and you'll be brought to a page to customize the widget or if you like the default styling, just click 'get code' to obtain the HTML code needed to paste it on your website. Once you add it to your website, you do not need to do anything else. It updates automatically!
Please contact us should you have any questions or encounter difficulties.