Review Detail

3.1 12
Avoid
User Rating

First off the management of that place is the #1 reason to NOT join, they do not care about customer service nor the paying customer they only care about the money, and have no idea how to run a proper business it seems. They refuse to fix even simple light bulbs. They refuse to fix the steam room and other equipment. When I first took the tour of the place I was told just temporary down on the steam room... flash forward to now, yeah still down.
I was a member at this gym for just over a year, and was excited to get out of that place. The best thing that place has going for itself is the overall architecture is very pleasing, besides that I'd vote it worst gym in Utah.
On the outside it appears to be fairly large, but whoever designed the layout was foolish. The equipment is tightly clustered together, and at the peak hours it can be quite a headache dealing with that, especially if you have ANY amount of claustrophobia.
The machines are not very well maintained. Nor have I ever seen the staff clean/disinfect the equipment, nor does the staff ever help keep the free weights or anything organized.
Maybe you'll have a better experience, I cannot speak for anyone other than myself, but I say avoid this gym at all cost, but sometimes you just have to learn on your own.
D
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 3

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account

Find and Review Gyms and Fitness Clubs

Remember to visit our homepage to search for your gym or health club by entering your zip code, and then rate and review it! It's a great to way make your voice heard on what you think of the gym and encourage gym managers and owners to take your feedback seriously by sharing it for everyone to read. Our members report that their feedback left on our website has prompted health clubs to take action!

Best Forearm Exercises

Trying to build your forearm and wrist muscles? Learn about the best forearm exercises in our helpful guide so you can build those arms up and add muscle mass safely and easily at the gym or home!