Review Detail

3.1 12
#1 Worst gym in utah
User Rating

Let me start off by saying the staff alone, is the biggest reason to avoid this gym. The management sucks, and doesn't feel the need to do anything productive in this gym. I was a member for a year there and just recently left. The equipment is NEVER being sanitized or cleaned off. The weights are always a left laying around and not put in proper order, and EVERYTHING is always broken!!! None of the dumbbells have the numbers that state the weight on the sides, so good luck guessing! Just about every single piece of cardio equipment is broken and not to mention I've only seen maybe 2 t.v.s work in the whole building. The sauna has been broken for years and all the sales staff like to say it's going to be fixed. IT'S NEVER GETTING FIXED. So don't buy into their arrogant B.S!! I would highly advise NO ONE join this gym. The staff is filled with A-holes, the equipment is ALL broken and never going to get fixed, and this gym just flat out sucks!
G
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 4

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account

Find and Review Gyms and Fitness Clubs

Remember to visit our homepage to search for your gym or health club by entering your zip code, and then rate and review it! It's a great to way make your voice heard on what you think of the gym and encourage gym managers and owners to take your feedback seriously by sharing it for everyone to read. Our members report that their feedback left on our website has prompted health clubs to take action!

Best Forearm Exercises

Trying to build your forearm and wrist muscles? Learn about the best forearm exercises in our helpful guide so you can build those arms up and add muscle mass safely and easily at the gym or home!